Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Twas The Day Before Anything


Oh Flower!

I know. Another Thanksgiving Eve has come and gone, right? Where does the  time go? I hear you. It's been a blur. Seems like only yesterday. The days flew by.

Holiday Eve's are great. I love them. There's all the illusion that you still have time to get things done plus the anticipation of tomorrow being a holiday. Eve's are all about what the future can bring. Eve's are hope. Eve's are the last of your alone time for 24 to 48 hours.

So I hope you had a fantastic Eve and that Thanksgiving Day is even better!! I'm thankful for you, Flower. Happy, happy Thanksgiving! And. Take notes on all that happens tomorrow so I can hear every story and I will do the same for you.

Thankful  for hundreds of things,
Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment