Monday, November 14, 2011

Bring Up the Bodies

Is today my birthday? Is it Christmas? No. Is it the happiest day of the year? Oh yes it is!!!! The pub date for Hilary Mantel's sequel to Wolf Hall was announced today. How wonderful is that? I know it is an un-measurable amount of wonderful.

This truly anticipated novel will be released in Britain in May 2012. The U.S. edition will be published in the fall of 2012. Five months later? What the heck? I'm not waiting that long I'll get it from Britain. Does my girl Hilary's U.S. publisher really think that I would be content to let whole other continents have this book months before I do?

Previously we were told that the title would be The Mirror and the Light but that has been changed. The title will now be Bring Up the Bodies.
It's like I have a new reason to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment