Friday, March 12, 2010

Ta-Da!

What Flower?

What's that you hear? Oh I know. It's more accolades for my girl Hilary! Wolf Hall ~~contented sigh~~ has won the National Book Critics Cricle Prize for Fiction. Another award? How boring---for all the non-winners! Congrats to my Hilary!

And? I just visited her U.S. publisher's website and what do you think? No mention of her having won the award. Shocking. Yet another reason she needs to change publishers. I would hope that the sales reps for that publisher (Henry Holt by the way distributed by Macmillan) are reaching out to their stores with the good news. I know my old rep Ellen would be, but sometimes or most of the time publishers just cannot get out of their own way.

Happy for Hilary

P.S. I still don't think much of this cover. We'll see how they do with the paperback cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment